- Contributions are appreciated.
Please make checks payable to “Friends for Richard Onishi” and mail to 2040 Ainaola Place, Hilo, HI 96720. No cash please.
Mahalo for your support!
Please observe Contribution Rules:
Hawaii law governs campaign contribution for State and local races.
- Aggregate contributions cannot exceed $2,000 for representative support during an election period. An election period for a representative race is defined as a two-year period between general election days.
- Individuals personal funds must be used for contributions.http://http://hawaii.gov/campaign/campaign
- Anonymous contributions are prohibited under the campaign spending law.
- Foreign nationals are prohibited from contributing under the campaign spending law.
- Corporate contributions are permissible however corporations that have contracts with State or local counties cannot contribute. Owners or individuals associated with such corporations may contribute as individuals.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Contributions are not tax deductible.
For further clarification, consult an attorney or the Hawaii Campaign Spending Commission